Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 12 Learning Entry

This week we began discussing our Professional Web Presence Project and learning how to utilize the Google Sites. Google Sites allows someone to make a website for no charge and makes is quite simple. The site is created based on certain layouts and color schemes so that the site can be personalized, but also making it easy for just about anyone to use. The site allows for anyone to make their own website for any reason or purpose.

Google sites would not be particularly useful in the field of sport management, but would be useful on a personal basis. Using the site to create a professional web page was interesting and could be used in the future as a tool for applying to jobs. I think that as my experience in my field increases it would be very useful to add to my page.

I chose to add a video about Google Sites. After watching it I learned more about Google sites and what it could be used for. I was also able to learn how to do certain things in Google sites, this way I know what to do and I am not searching for how to.
Click here to watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment