Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 5 Learning Entry

This is the week that we started Photoshop. I am pretty excited to be working on photoshop. For previous jobs with photographers, I worked with the software, however, I was only told what to do; I never really got to explore the program. I think it is pretty hard to navigate if you don't know where all the commands and different applications are. It should get better as we move along.

Photoshop related to sport management directly through marketing and advertising, which all sport managers are knowledgeable of. Being able to manipulate a picture is a key role in these fields. Although it is an ethical issue, one must be able to perform such tasks if instructed. One might also be instructed to create a completely new picture from scratch. Before this week, I had no idea if that was even possible.

Click here to view some photoshop disasters done by professionals!
I chose this source because it proves that even professionals make mistakes too! It is not exactly the most pure content, but still pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment